Definition and generic function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access determined web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Cookies persistentes: Son un tipo de cookies en el que los datos siguen almacenados en el terminal y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un periodo definido por el responsable de la cookie, y que puede ir de unos minutos a varios años.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. These cookies analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser which is used by us to subsequently show you advertising related to the search you have made, to monitor our advertisements in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Cookie settings, revocation and deletion
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the sections of our website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Please find below links on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
What happens if cookies are disabled?
In the event of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies it is possible that certain services offered by our website that require their use will be disabled and, therefore, will not be available to you and you will not be able to take full advantage of all that our website and applications offer you. It is also possible that the performance of the website may be reduced.
Cookies used on our website
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
You can contact us regarding your consent, please indicate the ID and date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: marcopack.com